Friday, September 24, 2010

Some sad news

Just got a call from my AC, kind of knew what it was about when I saw who it was calling. Rocky’s match didn’t work out. He is back in training and will be looking for his new owner in the next class. I am kind of little sad, but I always knew there was a chance of it not working out. I know that the trainers did the right thing by dropping Rocky from this class. Just like you can’t fit a square peg into a round hole, you can’t force a dog to a certain person. I want Rocky to find the perfect match so that they can work in harmony with each other. I am fine with him staying in college a little bit longer to find that person.

I know that there is another puppy raiser out there who will be getting some news about their puppy being in this class and will be just as excited as I was, when I found out that Rocky was matched.

At least I have a little bit more time to work on Rocky’s scrapbook now.

If you happen to spot my Rock Star, be sure to give him some extra love from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe