Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Name Update, College Boys

The Coltster turned 5 years old today! I hope he had a fabulous birthday with his owner, and that they get to celebrate many more birthdays together!

Colt was a joy to raise! He has a great personality and always loved to work.

A happy birthday to Colt, Tina and all the rest of the S5 litter!

In honor of Colt and Tina’s birthday, I will tell you guys the name of the new little guy that will become my sidekick for the next year in only a week and a half! Are you ready?!?!

His name is JOE!

I love it! I can’t wait to meet the little guy! If you guys check out Southeastern’s puppy cam, they have been on it. It is the Tina and Jack litter. He is one of the black and tan pups.

Joining Joe in our group is his sister Lexie, who is also a black and tan and his brother Charlie S, who is yellow. He will also have some siblings in a nearby group.

Now onto my college boys! I got their July report cards the other day and they are doing great! I am so proud of my boys! I am glad that they are giving their best while they study for their new jobs! One of the raisers in our group checked on all of my boys while they were down there for puppy raiser day on Saturday. They all looked great, and I got pictures of my boys!

Keep up the excellent work boys! Hope to see you guys in the next few months!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Colt!!

    Looks like Rocky and Sherman are rocking it out at college! Woohoo!! Keep up the good work boys!

    I cant wait to meet Joe! B&Ts are my fav! They are so stinkin cute and very expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool would it be if they both graduated together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe's going to be so cute! I love B&Ts. Get ready for "Is that a rottweiler?" Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe