Thursday, January 27, 2011

Short update

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind words concerning Rocky. I am so blessed to have such a great support group of fellow puppy raisers on facebook, blogs, and in person. Rocky seriously has the best fan club in the world. As we told people in his club that he had been career changed and placed in the public adoption program, pretty much everyone said without a second thought that they wanted to adopt Rocky; so far over 50 families have wanted to make him a part of their family. Rocky was one very loved and special pup.

I am finally on the end of my recovery from my wisdom teeth being taken out. It was the worst 3 weeks I have had in a very very long time. I figured out what the bone that showed up several days after 2 of my puppies had one of their baby teeth removed was, a bone splinter. But I didn’t know that was going to happen to me! I had two of them and it took the oral surgeon over 10 minutes to get one of the out. Not any fun, but I am on day two of no Advil for pain!

Joe is still growing like a weed; I weighed him the other day and he is up to 67.4 lbs! However, to me he still seems small, unless he is next to one of the 5 month old puppies in our group. I try to spread out my errands throughout the week or we just go and look so that he is able to work in a store or restaurant setting every day. Joe LOVES this schedule as he gets to go see all of his friends often!

More updates on Joe and Ely to come tonight or tomorrow, but right now I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe