So I am a little late posting this, but it has been a crazy week! Anyways my little Rocky turned 11 months last Saturday the 27th. He is truly a wonderful pup and I love every second that I have him!
So in honor of Rocky turning 11 month. . .
11 of Rocky’s favorite things
1) His friends- Rocky loves his 2 and 4 legged friends. Everywhere we go they know Rocky by name!
2) Food-what lab doesn’t like eating!
3) His coat- boy does Rocky know what the coat means! He loves going anywhere and is fabulous wherever he goes!
4) ice- I have never met a dog that loved ice as much as he does!
5) walks- rain or shine, it does not matter to him.
6) attention- something Rocky can never get enough of! He knows when people are talking about him and he just sits down and wags his tail!
7) car rides- I guess he has figured out that he gets to go someplace when he gets in the car. He is a great rider!
8) his toys and bones- Rocky enjoys throwing his bones or kongs up in the air which is adorable! He enjoys his time chewing on his bone.
9) water- Rocky adores water, baths or a swim it does not matter. I personally think it is kind of funny when he blows bubbles in his water bowl.
10) His bed- Rocky will sleep anywhere, but seems to enjoy sleeping on his bed or in one of his favorite spots in the house.
11) for everyone being together- Rocky’s motto is never leave a man behind, he likes everyone to be together and will check to make sure everyone is coming.
Rocky is a great puppy! Whatever career he chooses and whoever gets him will truly be blessed!
Happy 11 month birthday Rocky!