Friday, April 24, 2009

Of course

In the last few days, the name Sherman has been popping up everywhere. For the last 18 months I had not heard of that many Sherman’s and the weekend after Sherman leaves his name is all over the place.
My theatre appreciation teacher’s wife is a children’s author and wrote a book about a dog and a little girl who changed each other’s life. My teacher gave me an autographed copy of the book. Of course I had to start reading it the weekend Sherman leaves and one of the characters in the book is crazy Sherman.
I was babysitting Saturday night and we were watching the Backyardigans and they were helping a worm who was lost find its way back home to the other wormens. Of course this worm’s name had to be Sherman.
Then yesterday, I had DVR’d Adventures in Odyssey since I loved listening to it when I was little and didn’t know it came on TV. Of course the dog’s name had to be Sherman!
I am kind of hoping not to run into too many more Sherman’s right now. It does not help very much with the coping when you keep getting reminded of the puppy you miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe