Sunday, March 1, 2009

To the Theater

Sherman, I do believe, enjoys the theatre. For my communication class last semester we had to see three plays. Sherman went to see “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” “The Carolina Opry,” and to the Renaissance Festival in the fall. I think his favorite was the Renaissance Festival because there were a lot more people to watch. I have to attend three plays this semester as well for Theater Appreciation. The first play we attended a few weeks ago was “High School Musical on Stage.” Sherman seemed to enjoy it a little bit and watch a few minutes when they were dancing. He did a great job of sleeping through the play. (He is a super good sleeper.) He is to the most cultured of my puppies and seems to enjoy attending plays. Of course, he just loves to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe