Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IKEA

Last Saturday, Sherman got to experience the wonderful world of IKEA.. We got there about 9:30 and since they don’t open till 10:00, we went to get some breakfast in the cafeteria that they have. Sherman enjoyed looking through the glass wall onto the lobby below.
After we were done we went on a very long walk around the store. Sherman got to ride in a huge elevator up to the second floor. He did fabulously around all of the people. He enjoyed sprawling out on the cool floor when we stopped.
There were a ton of people there; some very unhappy little kids and as soon as they saw Sherman they were all happy again. I got the cutest little leash hooks.

4 comments:

  1. Fun trip, I love IKEA. The last time I went I got four of those exact hooks. They now hold my leashes, tie-down, and puppy coat. I love them, they make me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hooks! I also <3 ikea!! We'll have to go there next time I'm in Charlotte! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SOOO cute! I got a glass golden retriever butt but I'm kind of afraid to put the leashes and Eclipse's jacket on it cuz I don't want to break it! I need some cute leash hooks though and those are adorable! No Ikea around little old Roseburg, OR though! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had fun!
    I have never been to that store, I love those hooks:)

    Frankie's trainer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!
Rebecca and Joe